Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Allow Me to Introduce Myself...

Hey you... Yes you... Reading my blog; WHATS UP?!

Let me see... what can i say about me? I really hate these introduction bits because i never know what to say about myself. I am random, fun, crazy at times. I love to travel. Actually if i could travel the world and blog about it that would be my dream job. But hey... Doesn't hurt to dream right?! I work in the hospitality industry and in 3 years i have worked my way up to being a manager. I have never been to Atlanta (random). LOL. URGH. i am running out of things to say lol... Oh oh... I will most deff blog about ettiquite in hotels. Some people are so rude. But anyways before I bore you with my first blog and you never read it again... Let me finish this one up.

Blog you soon...(can you say that)??

Signed.

Davon

P.S. make sure you comment so i know people actually care about what i say, and follow me on twitter @davon_a

3 comments:

  1. nice gettin to know something bout u. i follow u on twitter already follow me back @tyswaggsick

    ReplyDelete